NAWIC Dallas November Virtual Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
I wish someone had told me sooner!!
Join us Tuesday, November 17, 2020
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Being a woman in a male-dominated profession comes with its own set of challenges but the good news is that you are not alone! Whether you are in preconstruction, operations or support – focus on a specific trade or projects as a whole – are on the job site day-to-day or interacting with construction professionals off-site, there is always something you wish you would have known sooner!
Join NAWIC Dallas for a virtual panel discussion with our membership on what has helped them to become successful women in construction. What skill development was their highest return on investment? Where is it difficult to show confidence? What are they most proud of? What keeps them coming back? What are some tips they would give to someone just starting out?
Our panelists will be:
- Stephanie Teetes: Founder & President of Underground Support Services, LLC (USS) // 14 years in the industry
- Kelly Van Winkle: President & CEO of King of Texas Construction Company, Inc. // 16 years in the industry
- Angelique Wunderlin, EIT: Project Manager at The Brandt Companies, LLC // 6 years in the industry
- Laurel Wesson: Branch Manager at United Rentals // 6 years in industry
Upon registering, you will receive the Zoom meeting link via email.
Raffle Ticket are available to purchase. Profits will be donated to North Texas Food Bank. There will be a prize for the winning ticket. More details to come.
December Book Club - 12/4/2020, 7AM
Book: “Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals" by Rachel Hollis
- Virtual Meeting Only$0$00$0
- 1 Raffle Ticket$5$50$0
- 5 Raffle Tickets$20$200$0